The Executive Assistant is responsible for the administrative support of Management and Team Members.
You will work closely with the 2 other Executive Assistants (1 in France and 1 in USA).
- Travel planning and booking visa, plane and train tickets, taxi, hotel, connections, and administrative documents. Responsible for finding the best solutions in terms of time, cost and security.
Social security coverage working outside of home country and international mobility.
- Travel invoices checking
- Is the safety traveler’s representative and is responsible for deploying the safety rules to the travelers
- Meeting and Events organization: planning and preparations, contact with suppliers, purchase orders
- Administrative support
- Follow up leasing (purchase orders, assets tracking, and contracts)
- In charge of all IT Procurement and Shipments
- Key contact for French and German Managers and Team Members within Raynet
- Follow-up IT Quotations until the invoicing of the subsidiaries
- In charge of administrative documents related to contractors on site (badge / prevention plan, safety information…)
5 years as executive assistant
Fluent in English
Fluent in German
A bachelor degree in management/administrative assistance
Good organization skills
Good communication skills
Reliability and confidentiality
Autonomy and rigor